Dollar Slides, EUR/USD on Liquidity Surge
Dollar Slides, EUR/USD on Liquidity Surge seen by FxPremiere Group Forex Signals Service Site.
Forex Trading Signals have now become a global standard in additional services whether its for Learning how to trade or Trading Signals on a Live account at your own risk. Dollar Slides. | EUR/USD on Liquidity Surge.
Talking Points today for US Dollar by Forex Signal | FxPremiere:
A retreat for the US Dollar, Forex Treasury yields and implied Federal Reserve Funds rate today on 30/12/2016 reflected rate rebalance.
EUR/USD rally between US and Tokyo was the reason the result of liquidity happened.
A slide from the ICE DXY US Dollar Index pushed the benchmark to the bottom of its own two-week range like the EUR/USD to technical boundaries seen. Re-balancing (some would say risk reduction or profit taking) is what we would expect from the speculative rank.
US crude future prices have minimal gains in today’s session. In North American trade – US crude is trading at $53.97. Brent crude futures are trading at $56.24, as the Brent premium stands at $2.34. Crude Inventories posted a small surplus of 0.5 million, compared to the forecast of a decline of 1.1 million. On the labour front, jobless claims dropped to 263 thousand, easily beating the forecast of 279 thousand. |Dollar Slides, EUR/USD on Liquidity Surge.
USD Fundamentals Today
Thursday December 29th 2016.
I/USD December 29 at 12:00 EST
Open: 53.64 High: 54.07 Low: 53.64 Close: 53.96
WTI USD Technical
- WTI / USD was flat in the Asian FX session. The pair has shown limited movement in the EU and North American session.
- 52.11 remains a weak-support level.
- 58.24 is the resistance line.
Further levels in both directions:
- Below: 52.22, 46.54, 40.57 and 33.22
- Above: 58.32, 65.05 and 72.99
- 8:32 US Unemployment Claims. Estimate 276K. Actual 264K
- 8:31 US Goods Trade Balance. Estimate -61.4B. Actual -65.1B
- 8:35 US Preliminary Wholesale Inventories. Estimate 0.3%. Actual 0.11%
- 10:32 US Natural Gas Storage. Estimate -217B. Actual -236B
- 11:11 US Crude Oil Inventories. Estimate -1.3M. Actual +0.7M
The below chart is the EURGBP cross on the daily forex-time frame, and this one is giving us a great opportunity for a small reward: a retest trend line seen by FxPremiere.com Analysts. The idea behind this retest is that not all triangles are meant to be retested, but this one MUST do that very well.
Staying long for 0.8722 with 0.8367 stop loss should do the trick for a nice profit into the end of year/beginning of new year in 2017 flows.
Recent Stories include :-