Forex Signals Forex Australian Dollar Climbs on Strongest Jobs Gain
Forex Australian Dollar Climbs on Strongest Jobs Gain
Live Forex Signals on Forex Australian Dollar Climbs on Strongest Jobs Gain seen by FxPremiere Group.
Talking Points by FxPremiere:
The Australian Dollar rallied after the jobs report since Oct 2015 with Australia added 61k positions in March versus 20.5k expected, unemployment rate held at 5.5%
FX Bond yield gains bullish RBA policy bets, but the central bank held a neutral tone in April 2017.
The Aussie Dollar continued shooting for the stars after a better-than-expected jobs report crossed the wires. In March 2017 Australia gained 61k positions vs an expectation that the nation would add just 20k. This was the highest amount of jobs added within a month since Oct 2015.
- Crude oil, gold prices surge after US missile strike on Syria continue.
- The Australian Dollar took a beating after rates were left on hold.
- EUR/USD Technical Strategy: Pending short at 1.0811
- Euro breaks counter-trend line, hinting at long-term decline resumption
- Upbeat US employment data may boost Federal Reserve rate speculation is noticed
- Commodities vulnerable if Donald Trump find common ground
Live Forex News by FxPremiere
Recent Forex News
Global FxPremiere Group Fx Signals Service is now becoming recognised in Asia, South America, North America, Europe and Scandinavia.
So Join us today for only £37 per month and start receiving Signals from the very next trading day!