Global Signals on Forex Brexit Briefing Hard Brexit Or a Soft by FxPremiere
Forex Brexit Briefing Hard Brexit Or a Soft
Daily Forex Brexit Briefing Hard Brexit Or a Soft Brexit?
Talking Points by FxPremiere:
- As we wait for the the Capital Markets for Brexit negotiations to begin with crucial areas on whether the two sides will reach an agreement or the UK will leave the EU without a deal.
- That could mean the difference between GBP/USD at 1.11 or with the pair at 1.50 seen today,
- Commodities move on with Good Friday holiday liquidity drain
- Gold prices may edge higher – US CPI drops short of forecasts
- Crude oil prices stuck as futures capital markets stop
Commodities marked time as trading activity fizzled ahead of closures for the Good Friday holiday across most major financial markets. Crude oil prices will see their next moves next week when futures exchanges reopen. Gold prices may see a bit of activity however as US CPI data crosses the wires.
The core on-year inflation rate is expected to tick up to 2.3 percent, a print broadly in line with the trend average (2.2 percent). US economic news-flow has deteriorated relative to forecasts over the past month, opening the door for a downside surprise that may weigh on Fed rate hike bets and boost the yellow metal.
FxPremiere Forex Signals Learning guides as well as Live Forex News release for major currency pairs including Gold and US OIL. Choose one of our Forex Signal Subscription packages and start receiving daily fx signals via sms and email globally. SWITCH Brokers or Open a Forex Account.
Forex Signals noticing great changes in the world currencies daily.