Forex Signal EUR/USD
Forex Signal EUR/USD decline stops at around 1.0624
Forex Signal EUR/USD decline stops at around 1.0624.
The sell off around the European currency seems to have run out of steam in the 1.0624 area today with EUR/USD now looking to stay in the 1.0635 levels.
EUR/USD weaker on USD rebound
The FX pair shed over a cent from earlier tops near 1.0741 to current lows in the area of 1.0624, where buyers seem to have come in strong.
Higher inflation figures in German territory expected for the month.
The better pair EUR in recent weeks found support with net shorts to levels around 52.7K contracts during the week ended.
US data showed Personal Income rose 0.5 month in December 2016, while Spending ( personal ) surprised to the upside rising 0.6% on a monthly basis. Forex Signal EUR/USD decline.
- Crude oil prices marks time lapse, EIA not amused by result on inventories surprise
- Gold prices turn drop as US Treasury bond yields push higher
- Capital Markets remain consumed with Donald Trump-watch guessing games on start.
Asian Stocks | Trump-Worrying continues
Talking Points by FxPremiere Group:
- Asian stocks were under pressure this week.
- The US targeted ban on refugee arrivals has investors worried about campaigns.
- The US Dollar was pressured too.
Asian stocks lost ground with investors reportedly worried of US President Donald Trump’s immigration policies.
Many countries have expressed concern at Trump’s executive order which blocks refugees from seven Middle Eastern countries from unerring the US for four months. Attorney Generals from around the US have called the move “unconstitutional” and pledged to fight it, according to wire reports.