FxPremiere Forex Signal Sterling steady ahead of Brexit talks
Forex Signal Sterling steady ahead of Brexit talks
The British pound was little changed at $1.2777 . It hardly budged on news that a van ploughed into worshippers leaving a London mosque on Monday, killing at least one person and injuring several.
Sterling has been through a turbulent month, sinking to a near two-month low of $1.2636 on June 9th on the British election shock
It is expected to remain vulnerable to bouts of volatility in coming months as negotiations proceed on Britain’s divorce from European Union.
Investors are focusing on the UK government’s stance in the talks, after the ruling Conservative party’s setback in this month’s election deepened uncertainty over both Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit plans and her political future. Forex Signal Sterling steady ahead of Brexit talks
Forex Signals Live
Analysts said polls had favoured Macron and that his victory had been mostly factored in.
Join us for daily FX Signals – Subscribe today.
- Gold prices may fall as the FOMC keeps rate hike outlook unchanged
- Comments downplaying fiscal impact may help make for hawkish tone seen on forex signals analysis.
- Crude oil price vulnerable if EIA inventory data mirrors API estimate.
- Download our Forex Signals APP.
Crude oil prices saw an intra-day recovery fizzle once again as API report seen.
- USD/JPY is in a strange place. It is below an impressive uptrend but could yet hold on
- Much may depend on this week’s close news analysis. Forex Signal Sterling steady ahead of Brexit talks
- Meanwhile, AUD/JPY looks more precarious. Bulls must defend mid-April’s low level. Fx Signals Technical Analysis Japanese Yen Still Waiting For A Break
Live Forex News
Global FxPremiere Group Fx Signals Service is now becoming recognised in Asia, South America, North America, Europe and Scandinavia.
So Join us today for only £37 per month and start receiving Signals from the very next trading day!