Forex Signals Asian Stocks Rise, Weaker Energy Keeps ASX Down as Forex News by FxPremiere Group released below shows the reasons why.
Forex Signals Asian Stocks Rise
Live Forex Signals Asian Stocks Rise, Weaker Energy Keeps ASX Down with Talking Points today on Asian Stock markets:
- Asian stock markets gained on Wall Street pep and a weaker US Dollar.
- Australia was the exception.
- The energy sector wilted on live forex news that US producers can’t stop adding to their rig counts.
- Most Asian capital markets were in the green Monday, tracking Wall Street’s perky Friday, although there is still some caution around as investors look toward the US Fed Reserve’s monetary policy decision. Forex Signals Asian Stocks Rise.
Last week’s official US labor market data were at last potential block to a hike. Japan’s Nikkei 225 shrugged off earlier losses to trade up 0.5% into the close. A generally stronger US Dollar helped its plentiful export names. Mainland Chinese stocks and Hong Kong counterparts also managed profit gains. The Hong Kong listed share ( HSBC ) gained sharply on news that AIA Group Chief Executive was setup as chairman for the arena. Gold prices moved up, as various looming EU elections stoked haven demand. The scheduled economic news moved in light for the rest this morning.
JapYen Inches Back After PPI
Talking Points by FxPremiere Group Live FX News forecasts:
- Japanese producer prices matched expectations from last month
- They were higher compared to the previous month
- The Japanese Yen slipped
FX Signals Live
The official Japanese Corporate Goods Price Index (CGPI) rose 0.1% on the month in February 2016 as expected but below January’s 0.5% gain.
The CGPI measures average price levels for a basket of capital and consumer goods bought by Jap producers.
The Jap Yen currency weakened about ten minutes before the release and continued to do so after it. USD/JPY climbed to 114.77 from 114.77. Of course, these gains were marginal. Forex Signals Asian Stocks Rise.
Heading back up: USD/JPY
Live Forex News.
Global FxPremiere Group Fx Signals Service is now becoming recognised in Asia, South America, North America, Europe and Scandinavia.
So Join us today for only £37 per month and start receiving Signals from the very next trading day! Join FxPremiere Group offers the very best in Fx Signal subscription Learning with the Guides Below get prepared to become a Professional in Fx once you fully educate yourselves with the literature included in this Category. Free and Complimentary from FxPremiere.