FxPremiere News on FTSE 100 Turns Lower on U.S. Political Turmoil
FTSE 100 Turns Lower on U.S. Political Turmoil
Live FX Signals on FTSE 100 Turns Lower on U.S. Political Turmoil News update on news released.
What’s on with insights today:
FTSE 100 turns lower off top-side trend-line thanks to U.S. politic issues addressed.
Big test of former resistance on its way.
Short-term support and resistance levels outlined seen.
Asian Stocks Down Yet Again, US Political Risk Dominates
Live News Points:
- Asian stocks dropped again, with the focus squarely on Washington DC
- The Dollar weakened too, but USD/JPY at least picked up into the Asian close
- Local data were fascinating, especially Australian labor numbers, but markets were looking elsewhere
- The Nikkei lost 1.4%, with the ASX off 1.1%. Chinese indexes were in the read on the mainland and in Hong Kong, with the Kospi shedding 0.5%.
- Download our Forex Signals APP
The US Dollar was stuck around six-month lows against a basket of its most widely traded rivals; USD/JPY hit three-week depths around 110.50 before regaining some composure.
Crude oil prices lost about 20 cents/barrel in the case of both the US benchmark and international Brent. Clear evidence of abundant supply continues to outweigh efforts to cut production. Meanwhile Gold prices held up near two-week highs, with haven assets still in clear demand.
The rest of the global session will bring UK retail sales numbers and US initial jobless claims. The Bank of Mexico will set monetary policy and European Central Bank President Mr Mario Draghi will speak in Tel Aviv. Markets will also here from Cleveland Federal Reserve President Loretta Mester.
- Live Forex News.
Global FxPremiere Group Fx Signals Service is now becoming recognised in Asia, South America, North America, Europe and Scandinavia.
So Join us today for only £37 per month and start receiving Signals from the very next trading day!