Receive Daily FX Market Leaders Signals via SMS and Email
FX Market Leaders Signals
Join FxPremiere Today for the FX Market Leaders Signals Service
Forex signals are online fx trading alerts which provide the latest capital market information about trading opportunities on the major foreign currency pairs. Our Forex signals service allows you to follow and copy the trading actions taken by FxPremiere Group Market Leaders’ top-performing analysts. FX Market Leaders Signals.
Our analysts use a wide range of forex learning Guides in order to get the best possible forex signal results. Based on these strategies and applying money management techniques, our team of analysts issue forex signals that you can benefit from!
Live Forex Signals – Our trading signals is as simple as 1, 2, 3!
- FOLLOW: the live signals as they appearing on the signals SMS and Email alerts service.
- COPY: the data straight to your trading account as your own risk ofcourse
- PROFIT: once the trades automatically close or close as you wish in accordance with out TP1 TP2 levels etc. Read our Forex Signals FAQ page for full details.
Our team goes over every detail in order to provide you with a friendly and easy-to-use FX signals system for a top quality trading experience.
Some questions you may have include:
- When exactly will the next trading opportunity come up? around 3pm Switzerland time frame.
- Which currency pair should I be trading? Mostly major and GOLD, OIL pairs.
- Should I buy or sell, and at what price? This will be sent to you as INSTANT orders or PENDING ORDERS.
Our forex signals service answers all these questions – and more – for you!
- Pair – The relevant currency pair – FX Market Leaders Signals.
- Action – Trading fx signal, telling you to BUY (in green) or SELL (in red) a pair. see our forex signals results page for example of previous results shown.
- Stop Loss – An automatic exit point to protect your investment. We always place as a default of 30 pips. This is the suggested price at which to exit the trade in case the market goes against you. Make sure you apply a Stop Loss when opening the position in your trading account.
- Take Profit – This is the suggested target price at which to exit the trade. Once the rate hits ‘Take Profit’, your position will automatically close. It is recommended that you apply a ‘Take Profit’ order when you open a buy/sell position, to lock your profits in case target is reached.
We recommend copying the ‘Take Profit’ target.
- Status – The current status of the signal. Let’s review the possible statuses:
- Active: this status means it is an open signal. As long as a signal is active, traders are advised to follow the alert and enter the market!
- Closed: meaning the signal is no longer active and has been closed by our system.
- Get Ready: be prepared. There is a good chance that the system is about to open a new position. The ‘Get Ready’ signal might become ‘Active’ or disappear
- Comments – Live updates on changes in Stop Loss, Take Profit or Status.
- Trade Now – Appearing on the right side of a signal with an ‘Active’ status, the green ‘Trade Now’ button is aimed at those who still have to open a trading account. It leads to our most recommended platform. If you already have a broker you can go straight to your platform and start using the signals in your account.
Please note that the signals are divided into 2 different tables:
- Short Term Trading Alerts – Includes day and intra-day signals.
- Long Term Trading Alerts – Signals that tend to last for more than a single day (up to a few days).
- Latest Closed Signals – In this box you can follow FX Market Leaders’ latest closed signals. Once closed, our short and long term signals move down to this section. Here, our users can follow the signals’ history and performance.
- Choosing an account type: Determines the capital that you wish to deposit, which derives from the amounts of money that you wish to trade with.
- Registration: Includes filling up your personal details and signing up.
- Account Activation: At the end of the process you get an email from your broker, with user name, password and instructions.Pay attention! There are 3 optional ways for a signal to get closed:
- Automatically, by reaching the Stop Loss point of 30 pips.
- Automatically, by reaching the Take Profit point of the level we target or using our TP 1 2 3 4 5 etc.
- Closing the forex signals manually by our team of analysts – We close the signal if we believe that it is the right timing to exit the market, considering the momentum. “The signal has closed manually at xxx price” is the comment displayed in the comments box.
All of our signals are based on technical analysis of forex charts, as well as fundamental analysis of economic events and the latest market news. The signals can be adapted to suit several trading strategies.
As you can see, it´s not that complicated to follow our forex signals. Once a signal appears live on our signal page or once you get an alert on your phone, open a trade at the spot price in the same direction with our signal. Sometimes, we issue comments with our signals such as “If the price gets close to our take profit, push the take profit target further and stop loss to breakeven” because some trades have bigger winning potential, and so we advise that you follow our comments as well.
Live Forex Trading Alerts
Three simple, quick steps to start trading:
Forex Demo Accounts
FX Trading with a demo account before trading with a live account is crucial. If a fx broker doesn’t offer demo accounts, run in the other direction. By trading with a demo account you can trade with real conditions but virtual money. FxPremiere only recommends using the fx signals on a demo for learning purposes. Many of FxPremiere Group subscribers do use the fx signals on a live account at their risk fully. Learn How to Trade Forex.
Reliable Trading Platforms
As seen the best fx broker will offer the best trading platforms. FX Market Leaders Signals – A reliable forex platform will offer you quick access to technical and fundamental analysis, an excellent security system, automated trading, visual features like graphs and charts and should always be user friendly. Forex Signals Alerts SMS Best FX Signals Service.
World of Best Forex Trading Signals FxPremiere Group sends you daily Fx Signals for major and minor currency pairs as informational purposes only. FX Market Leaders Signals
Capital Market Sessions
The Forex Market is not limited to a specific area and thus Fx trading sessions do not have a precise schedule. Open and close times follow each session’s local business hours which are also subject to daylight savings time.
The Asian Session
SUMMER TIME WINTER TIME GMT Open Close Open Close Tokyo 0:00 6:00 0:00 6:00 Shanghai 1:30 7:00 1:30 7:00 Singapore 1:00 9:00 1:00 9:00 General 0:00 9:00 0:00 9:00
The European Session
SUMMER TIME WINTER TIME GMT Open Close Open Close Frankfurt 7:00 15:30 8:00 16:30 London 7:00 15:30 8:30 16:30 General 7:00 15:30 8:00 16:30
The US Session
SUMMER TIME WINTER TIME GMT Open Close Open Close New York 13:30 20:00 14:30 21:00 Chicago 13:30 20:00 14:30 21:00 General 13:30 20:00 14:30 21:00
SUMMER TIME WINTER TIME GMT Open Close Open Close Sidney 0:00 6:00 23:00 5:00 Wellington 22:00 4:45 21:00 3:45 General 22:00 6:00 21:00 5:0
LEARN HOW TO TRADE – Browse and read our comprehensive forex learning guides. To help you get started with trading forex signals. Grow your Forex Signals Learning knowledge on the capital markets. FX Market Leaders Signals.
So Join our Forex Signal Subscription Now.
Live Forex Signals
Well known FxPremiere Group sends out accurate live fx signals including bi-weekly fx learning guides.