Live FX Signals US Dollar Tries to Bubble Higher as Forex Signals by FxPremiere Group notices the changes
FX Signals US Dollar Tries to Bubble Higher
Daily FX Signals US Dollar Tries to Bubble Higher seen.
EUR/USD has sold off the past couple days after being rejected at the 211 day simple moving average. We are looking for continued weakness so long as price remains below last week’s high levels seen.
If gold prices break above last week’s high it opens the door to $1275 and possibly higher. Another rejection at the 211 day simple moving average suggests prices may have to wait before embarking upon the moving average break higher. We do see the higher probability pattern is an eventual break higher through the moving average. FX Signals US Dollar Tries to Bubble Higher.
• While the S&P 500 did shows another intraday recovery to start this week, neither index nor US Dollar repeat last Monday
• Manufacturing and business sentiment were key themes through the opening session, trade was due to be a focus Tuesday
Asian Markets Slip As Risk Appetite Falters, Aussie Dollar Hit
Talking Points by FxPremiere Group: –
- Asian markets drifted below risk appetite
- The Australian Dollar took a beating after rates were left on hold
- Live FX Markets are apparently looking toward US President Trump’s meeting with China’s Xi
Forex Asian markets dropped in a session of distinctly muted risk appetite.
The Australian Dollar dropped. The RBA probably didn’t help but the Aussie is also very much a “risk on” asset and tends to do worse when investors are more worried about global growth.
Notwithstanding its weakness vs the Japanese Yen, the US Dollar was higher vs the basket of currencies which make up the US Dollar Index.
Crude oil prices were flat despite wire reports that Libya’s considerable.
Live Forex News.
Global FxPremiere Group Fx Signals Service is now becoming recognised in Asia, South America, North America, Europe and Scandinavia.
So Join us today for only £37 per month and start receiving Signals from the very next trading day!