How to install a custom indicator to your MetaTrader 4 platform
In this MetaTrader 4 tutorial you will learn how to:
- Install a custom indicator to your MetaTrader 4 platform
- Use a custom indicator on your charts
1. Locate and copy the MT4 custom indicator file on your computer. These are the MT4 indicator files that you would have downloaded. The icons look like the following:
2. Open the data folder.
3. Open MQL4 file.
4. Open the indicators folder.
5. Paste the files.
6. Restart MetaTrader 4.
How to use a custom indicator on your charts
1. Open your MetaTrader 4 platform.
2. Locate the Navigator panel, as below.
3. On the navigator, find Expert Advisors or Indicators.
4. Click FxPremiere and or FxPremiereS, and you should see your newly installed indicator. Click and drag it to Graph to activate! Using forex signals
5. Double click the indicator and the Indicator Properties window will appear. The Main Indicators Used for Forex Trading Signals
6. Click OK.
We Also work with the Worlds Best Telegram Copy Trading Software( at your own risk ofcourse)
For Free Telegram Forex Signals Join our Trial
How to add a template to MetaTrader 4
- Copy the template you want to install.
- Open the data folder
3. Open templates
4. Paste the file
To load the template into MetaTrader 4
- Right-click on the chart, then move to Template.
- Click Load Template.
3. Go to the folder where you saved the FxPremiere template, choose the template file. Metatrader 4