Live Forex News Asian Shares Stay Up, Crude Oil Prices at Risk | FxPremiere Forex Signals SMS News Group.
Live Forex News Asian Shares Stay Up, Crude Oil Prices at Risk
Talking Points by FxPremiere Group Live Forex Signals sent daily via SMS & Email.
Best forex strategy are always kept simple with simple Rsi, MACD Volume indicators. Best forex broker worldwide is VIP account by FxPremiere Group. Candlestick Trading is a smart method of trading used on USD/JPY heavily. | Live Forex News.
Global Trading – Fx signals service site FxPremiere Group now the leading Fx Signals site.
World no1 – Forex trading strategies are endless, keep it simple smart, that is our philosophy
Asian shares tracked Wall Street higher
Investors don’t seem worried about higher US rates.
Federal reserve Chair Ms Yellen will probably keep their attention through global session.
Asian shares were higher today despite enthused as were their NY the day before by comments from Fed Reserve Chair Janet Yellen comments.
As we see Senate Banking Committee, Yellen cautioned vs the leaving interest rates too low seen Her comments have been interpreted by forex signals capital markets as leaving the door to a March rate increase wide open, although of course the Federal Reserve never commits beforehand. Falling more than 11% for index member Toshiba. Weakness showed after reports that the company expects a US$6.7 billion loss from its US nuclear unit.
Open a Forex Account
The US Dollar posted gains versus most major forex signals currency pair rivals, and may go further as Yellens testimony continues today in DC, USA. Crude oil prices took a step back, with high levels of compliance on production cuts in major producing feared at 20 cents.
Gold prices moved lower as Yellens comment on higher US rates move lower.
Crude Oil Prices at Risk as US Dollar Rebounds
- Crude oil prices re-treat as Ms Yellen drives US Dollar on a high upward trend.
- Gold prices have immense pressured as Federal Reserve outlook turns awkward.
Central bank chief warned vs waiting too long to raise forex signals currency rates, sending the US Dollar higher simultaneously with Treasury bond yields amid tightening paths by Federal Reserve futures specifically on funds.
Gold prices suffered from sufficient demand for non-interest-bearing news.
GOLD TECHNICAL ANALYSIS – Gold prices continue to struggle to make descent candlestick patterns. A daily close below the 38.1% Fibonacci re-tracementat 1219.11 targets the 23.9% level at 1182.37. Alternatively, a move back above the 50% Fib at 1248.88 exposes the 61.9% re-tracementat 1278.76.
CRUDE OIL TECHNICAL ANALYSIS – Crude oil continue to tread carefully. Today’s close above resistance at 53.90 targets the 55.24 – 68 area with a push below rising support – now at 51.80 – exposes the 38.4% Fib re-tracement at 50.37.
Forex Signal Subscription
Forex Education Links:-
- Prestigious News on Forex Signals EURO may fall
- Simple Forex US Dollar Rally
- Why not use our Forex Signals Euro News
- Email Daily Forex Signals What is Price Action in Capital Markets
- Today forex signal service
- SMS Daily most accurate forex signals service
- Why not use our forex signal provider service
- What is a Forex Signals Trading Strategy
- Introduction to Forex Signals Charting System
- Delivering Global FxPremiere Live Forex Signals
- Only the most accurate forex signals available
- Download our forex signals app
- Worlds most used forex trading platform called metatrader 4
- Famous FX fx signals app
- Analysts free forex trading signals
- Alerts via SMS fx signals live
- What is a Signal in Forex